Atelier Karasinski is a Vienna based design bureau, founded in 2012 by Laura Karasinski. Laura Karasinski is an art directrice & designer, living in Vienna, Austria. With over 13 years of work experience in design & production across all fields, she has been named one of FORBES 30 under 30 most influential business leaders in Austria. Atelier Karasinski has become renowned for its aesthetic designs that are driven by the love for history & bold colour choices. Their œuvre incorporates interdisciplinary solutions ranging from graphic design to interiors, while always trying to find the tension between past & present. An Architectural Digest article from May 2018 described Laura Karasinski as ’the most important art director of Austria’.
Atelier Karasinski’s clients include Yves Saint Laurent, Universal Music Group, Campari and several publishing houses, shops and restaurants in & around Austria. Laura Karasinski and her work have been profiled in over 50 national and international magazines such as Vogue, Architectural Digest, IDEAT, Forbes, Gestalten, Monocle, Die Zeit, FAZ and many more. From 2019 Laura Karasinski was teaching as guest professor at the New Design University in Austria at the class of Interior Design. Since 2019 Laura is involved at ‚Initiative Österreich‘ as integration ambassador for the Austrian Federal Ministry. She’s also a keen public speaker appearing at schools, universities & conferences and loves to share her experiences and knowledge with whomever it may concern. Laura Karasinski has been named Woman Of The Year in 2015 by an Austrian publishing group and held a TEDx talk about being a sensitive person at TEDxModulUniversity that has been watched worldwide over 160,000 times.
Photographs featured were shot by professional photographers and must be used with appropriate credits. If you are writing an article about us, feel free to use images of our work on your blog. All other authors & printed press publishers are required to licence high-res material for magazine articles or books via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You're Invited!: Invitation Design for Every Occasion; Gestalten Verlag; 2017; ISBN-103899559207
- Karl Schwanzer, Spuren / Traces, Eine Bestandsaufnahme / A Pictorial Inventory, Stefan Oláh & Ulrike Matzer; Birkhäuser Verlag; 2019; ISBN/EAN 978-3-0356-1839-6
- Eine Stunde mit…2022Vienna
- DenkWeiter Fortbildungsprogramm2020Vienna
- WIENERIN Gründerinnen Tag2019Vienna
- FORWARD Festival2019Vienna
- Tag der Marktkommunikation2019Vienna
- Female Founders Conference2019Vienna
- HP Expert Talk2019Vienna
- Ladies, Wine & Design2019Vienna
- Fifteen Seconds Festival2018Graz
- Business Riot2018Vienna
- FAQ Bregenzerwald2017Bregenz
- New Design University2017St. Pölten